2016年3月29日火曜日

26 of March

The whole day seemed to become unlucky due to the taxi driver. He used the usual methods of taking longer distances, driving slowly and starting the counter before the passengers arrive to earn in total 18 dollars. We even had to walk 1.1km in the cold to get to that high school. I’d seen such drivers in Osaka. So we learned again that taxi drivers are stupid and that we must tell them which way to go. The street signs weren’t shown properly at an intersection, resulting in me charging ahead. We were shown the correct way by a woman walking a black dog. All for a Saturday morning badminton match. Experience requires money. I learned to avoid taxis. From now on, I will use buses, as well as bicycles to get to where I want. My KEPAI racket weighs 100 grams, has the CSC and SFC of Yonex and has a misshapen/ not aligned head/face. My book is ‘Badminton Perfect Master’ published 2008 by Shinsei Publishing. Satou Shouji is shown in it. Chen Long and Momota’s playing is also good viewing/learning material. At some point, I will play and feel my improvement.  Only now do I realise what those in Japan have as an advantage. They can practise everyday as a co-curricular activity and never tire of it. The sport type is really important. So is the school gym’s size. Badminton requires the gym. –records of a day by the creator of AAPA.