2016年4月7日木曜日

8:07 PM 6th of April 2016

Just to remind everyone, the actor of Yashichi passed away 12 years ago. I see no need to formally commemorate his passing though. What I want to study the most is maths and chemistry. There is a lot to remember and questions to practise. Design is also becoming more challenging. More Internet research is needed. I also have to find 3 designs. Product, environmental and graphic. I will probably go through some ‘Good Design Award’ sites. There are millions of products created in the 21st century. To find one that represents all is hard. As for graphic design, most good ones are from the previous century. I also have to design a watch. I also have Humanities homework as well. 

I keep the yellow urea plastic adaptor in my draw now. It doesn’t seem to have much of an aura without the rest of the colourful adaptors. No new developments have occurred in either Churi International or Izutsu Seisakusho Ltd. Someday, all products will be made using reusable plastic. Green Sustainable Chemistry has a long way to go.

So far, I’ve found that DAISO (YAZAWA) plug adaptors have absolutely no problems regarding usage. If chosen carefully, it should be safe, (doesn’t heat up) and won’t fall apart easily.